Among Us - White Crewmate
:)

Healing

Slowly but surely, one at a time.

I will face and remove all these strings that ties me - the past, traumas, fears, and regrets. 

Wont force to free myself right away. For i know that it is not an instant noodle or an instant coffee - healing takes time. I will stick with the process and heal at my own pace until i am no longer hesitant of being genuinely happy with the fear of being struck with deep sadness in a second. I know this is not easy, just like healing a cut or wound. I will also go through overlapping phases as theres no magic potion for this, but i am willing to go through those for i dont want this pain to recur like a chronic wound.

 I believe that sometime soon. Ill be fully healed, even if it takes much longer than anticipated: it is much better than being stuck in the cycle of inflicting pain and damage. 

"Just like a flower. I'll also bloom when my time has come"


-22 July 2021-

You Might Also Like

0 komentar