Among Us - White Crewmate
:)

ILY Allah

I know you get in one of those moods where you feel like you're feeling okay, but you're really sad at the same time. I know sometimes you wanna talk to somebody but at the same time you don't want to, because you don't know how to start to tell what is going thought in your mind. And when you can't explain what you're going through, you just want someone to be there.

Yup, i know that feel.

I'm not gonna lie but i have days where i don't know how to pray. A lot of things in my life can get pretty much overwhelming for me. Most of the time, i just go with the flow. But when things gets a little out of hand, everything feels too much.

So today, i just want to remind you the power of prayer. Crying to Allah is never a weakness and is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a sign of surrenderness. I believe that when you can't put prayer into words. God hears your heart. You don't have to say a word or write anything, you can just cry it all out, because Allah can understand.

So bear with me the struggles of life, and give yourself a gentle pat. Remember that Allah hears what is not spoken and understand what is not explained, for his love for you doesn't work in the lips or in the mind, but in the heart.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar